Thursday, May 16, 2024

Reveal the Land of Gold


Today in our night school session, we will continue our discussion of chapter 3 of Basil Davidson's work "The Lost Cities of Africa"

Topic:  What is the Land of Gold?

Please use my Amazon Affiliates Link ➜  https://amzn.to/4aLUmKA
Thanks! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I get a small commission for each purchase you make after you click on my link and you shop, but it doesn’t cost you anything extra.  Thanks

Check out these books on Amazon!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Lost Cities of Africa:  https://amzn.to/3H7S0rD (Amazon)
Stolen Legacy  https://amzn.to/3H5eda3 (Amazon)
Introduction to African Civilization:  https://amzn.to/48nuPpe (Amazon)
The Black Man of the Nile:  https://amzn.to/41OiWGt (Amazon)




#History #Gold #Land Why African History Mansa Musa Where is the land of Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did the 7 Hermetic Principles Come From Egypt?

D id the Seven Hermetic Principles really come from ancient Egypt? That sounds like a simple question. It isn’t. And honestly, this is exact...