Monday, May 6, 2024

Stolen Legacy


Today we launched our Summer School session we will give a brief overview of Professor George G.M. James' work entitled "Stolen Legacy".  We will cover chapters 1-4.
Please use my Amazon Affiliates Link ➜  
https://amzn.to/3H5eda3
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I get a small commission for each purchase you make after you click on my link and you shop, but it doesn’t cost you anything extra. Thanks

Check out these books on Amazon!As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Queen Africa Necklace: https://amzn.to/3WaYFdw (Amazon)
African Jewelry: https://amzn.to/4aS942i (Amazon)
The Lost Cities of Africa:  https://amzn.to/3H7S0rD (Amazon)
Introduction to African Civilization:  https://amzn.to/48nuPpe (Amazon)
The Black Man of the Nile:  https://amzn.to/41OiWGt (Amazon)

#AfricanHistory #legacy #Egypt #Kemet #Kemeticspirituality #Kemeticmysteryschool #pyramid #pythagoras #Kemeticscience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did the 7 Hermetic Principles Come From Egypt?

D id the Seven Hermetic Principles really come from ancient Egypt? That sounds like a simple question. It isn’t. And honestly, this is exact...